Tuesday 19 February 2013

The BIG CHOP


HEY LOVIES:) this post is long overdue. i have been meaning to post my B.C immediately i finally transitioned to a full blown naturalista *yaaay*, but i have been busy with school and alot of assignments so finding time to post has been nearly to impossible but thanks for your patience y'all.
Hehe enough of my wining lets get to the pics.
P.S the pics are courtesy of my best pal Sylvie. Legoooo!!

MY RELAXED HAIR PRIOR TO THE CHOP (Front view)
(Backside)
My salonist chopping the relaxed ends. hehe that wasn't such a huge deal.

After deep conditioning, colour was added.

Tadaa!!! the big reveal after the colour 
My best pal Sylvie and i <3, she was beside me all through that day...n yaay she is also hopping on board with the idea of going natural...like you see she has blonde braids on as a protective style till her growth is big enough to finally have a BC. Can't wait.


I loved the turnout....AMAZE! though dint want the twist to stay for more than a week hehe! i tend to change up the look after  while. After a week i changed and here is the look, tell me what you think about it and plus the outfit of the day. 
So far i love my new look i fell renewed in some sorta way. 
More on my daily outfits,my hair routine, Fashion inspirations and movies reviews. Your comments and Questions are welcomed.
 xoxo Dee*




5 comments:

  1. this looks so good on you :) and fab outfit, dear!
    i love how you paired the blouse as a peplum with your leopard pants and red details! so so pretty!
    keep up the great work with your blog!

    xx Rebekah


    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit!

    http://crudessence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rebekah,thanx so much.
    :)) Really appreciate...more of sme outfits to come.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Rebekah,thanx so much.
    :)) Really appreciate...more of sme outfits to come.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete