Friday 10 January 2014

Rebirth!!!

Hey Beautiful people :)
It's been a minute ey?? Hope everyone had an amazing New years. You might be wondering where the heck i went, where to start, hmm... Last year was a really hectic year for me with school and work. Juggling the two was alot for me that's why blogging had taken a back bunner in my life, but guess what AM BACK!! Excited to take blogging to a whole new level and introduce y'all to my life. This is going to be a great year.

I rarely make resolutions because by February they all go out the window, you feel me? So this year it was kind of a light bulb moment where i actually made resolutions (Fingers Crossed i keep them though) and am actually stocked about seeing them all through. On the top of my resolutions this year was to get back to blogging, yaaay guess that's done *woohoo*, the second one was to get a tattoo at first was scared about going through with it because i don't like needles but funny thing as the tattoo guy (Mirugi of Natural Stripes) started on it it wasn't that bad believe it or not. If you ever want to get a tattoo that's the place you should go! He is one creative guy. Am actually thinking of getting a second one after the one i have heals that is after a month and a half.


My tattoo is symbolic and it is meant to be an inspiration to me and others. It has the infinity symbol with the words Stay Strong, it should be a reminder that no matter what we have to go through we should always stay strong.

My third resolution would be travel more this year. We have an amazing places here in Kenya to visit.


This year i want to shake things up and live life to the fullest. I won't rumble alot in this post. Expect more from me this year, Fashion wise, Natural hair regime and experience and anything else that catches my eye. Sit back, relax and join me on the experience.

I welcome any thoughts or comments you may have :)
Stay fashionable loves!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment